Sticker Report!

If you guys ever see a Bandit1 sticker or art in the streets or even where ever, please send them to me at infamous.bandit1@gmail.com

thanks guys, you will all be credited.

MY GREATEST DISCOVERY!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I was cleaning my room the other day, (i don't even know why i cleaned it, but i really don't mind seeing it clean for once) and all of the sudden in the very very back part of one of my shelfs there was this really thin black book. I was wondering what it was so i reached for it and found that it was my very2 first black book ever that i had from 2003. When i opened it the first thing i saw was like scribbles of bandit1's but then i saw my very first wild style in 2003, although pretty crappy, i still find it fuckin' awesome!


First ever "wild style"sketch back in 2003.



0 comments: